Your Privacy & Records
Access to Records
Information about you is collected only for the purpose of providing training and assessment services and as required by laws and regulations such as National Privacy Principles contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (subject to any exemptions that apply to us under that Act).
Information from your records, except as required by law or under the Standards for Registered Training Organisations, will not be disclosed to anyone outside Admire Workplace Safety without your written consent (and that of your parent or guardian if you are under 18).
Participant records are established in hard copy and electronic format. Individual hard copy and electronic files are established for each new participant. The information collected includes:
- Records of results kept by AWS for a minimum of 30 years and can be provided within 21 days to participants by request in writing to the AWS Business Manager.
- Personal details – recorded and entered at the time of enrolment and confirmed at induction.
- Course or qualification details – recorded and entered at the time of enrolment and confirmed at induction.
- Units of competency or modules – recorded at the time of enrolment and confirmed at induction.
- Fees paid – recorded and receipted at the time of payment.
- Progress / results – recorded on hard copy by assessors and transferred to electronic data files
- Attendance – recorded on the Training Attendance form by trainers/assessors and transferred to electronic data files
- This information may be collected through our website via our contact us forms or from direct email